JAFZA today has over 7,000 companies, and continues to expand. The business-friendly offerings at JAFZA make it likely that you will find the right set-up for your needs - including plots of land, offices, warehouses, showrooms, customized development solutions, retail outlets, a business park and even on-site residences.
JAFZA offers the following benefits to businesses:
- 100% foreign ownership
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- No import or re-export duties
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax for 50 years, with the rebate being renewable
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY FORMATION IN JAFZA
- Application form
- Letter of Intent
- Existing company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s) 6 months bank statement
- Copy of the manager’s passport and CV
- Copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and CV
- Original bank reference letter (for each shareholder)
- No Objection letter by the current sponsor, for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa-holder)
- Business plan
- Starting approval(s) from outsider experts on the off chance that your business movement requires such endorsement.
Once your application is approved, the authority would issue an initial approval for your business. Subsequent to that, you would have to:
- Choose a ready fitted office space in the free zone that’s of the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements
- Or then again choose whether you'll require free zone managed temporary workers for fit-out assistance for your office, or in the event that you'll be doing that autonomously.
After finalization of the office:
- Lease agreement is prepared
- Office keys can be collected
When the authoritative reports are presented, your permit to operate will be given alongside the offer capital declaration if the capital is settled completely.