Dubai Outsource City (DOC) was launched in 2007 with the aim to fulfill the market demand for outsourcing companies. DOC’s infrastructure and facilities are geared to help businesses deliver Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, Back Office, Call Centre Operations and aid communities in connecting with enterprises locally and worldwide. DOC is a vibrant hub where outsourcing companies can be set up quickly and easily to serve global markets with cutting-edge services. It gives complete reason-manufactured foundation to organizations hoping to build up themselves in the UAE free zone.
Procedure for Company Formation in Dubai Outsource City
Regardless of the kind of organization you need to build up a business in Dubai Outsource Free Zone there are a few prerequisites identified with either FZ-LLC or Branch Office. The means to set up your business in DOC is as per the following.
- Present an application for temporary endorsement The primary thing that you have to do is top off a structure for an underlying endorsement from the free zone experts in DOC. The structure incorporates rounding out the subtleties of the organization.
- Submission of legal documents for company registration- After you get an initial approval, you can then file for business registration. Attach the set of documents as mentioned in the form before submitting.
- Marking of rent Once it is done, you need to sign a rent to lease an office in the free zone. Ensure all the records are authorized and types in English and Arabic while marking out rent or Memorandum of Association (MoA).
- Collection of license- The next step is to get the particular license required for your business activity so that you can legally start the business
- Settlements of payments- At this point you will get an approval from the DOC authorities to start your business. Before which you must pay the fees for registration, license etc.
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in Dubai Outsource City
- Application for company registration
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Personal details of the shareholders
- Passport copies and specimen signature of the directors and the managers
- Proof of share capital
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Registration and license fee
- Agreement of personnel secondment
- Certificate of authorization for the GCC Standardization Organization (GSO)
Types of Licenses in Dubai Outsource City
This sort of permit accommodates the organizations occupied with exchanging or purchasing and selling of products. In the event that a business movement is picked under the arranged business action, you should have a business permit
This kind of permit is given to the organizations offering types of assistance. They can be specialist organizations, experts, craftsmans and additionally skilled worker
This license is issued to the businesses involved in industrial and manufacturing activities. It includes manufacturing of food products, metal casing etc… There are certain rules and regulations one has to follow in order to set up a business in this region, for instance:
- The company must have at least one shareholder
- The company must have a minimum share capital of AED 300,000
- The company must have at least one director
Benefits of Setting up a Business in Dubai Outsource Zone
- Exemption from corporate and personal income tax for 50 years
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Health, security and safety services
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Opportunity for business interaction and networking
- Opportunity for channel and market development
- Communications infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rates