Dubai Logistics City (DLC) is the primary completely coordinated coordination zone upheld by all vehicle media, coordinations, and worth included administrations, remembering light assembling and gathering for a solitary exceptionally reinforced office. Perceived as one of the most driven undertakings of its sort on the planet. DLC holds the capacity of turning over 12 million tonnes of air cargo annually, in addition to having its own staff set in landscaped surroundings with sports and leisure facilities, restaurants, shops, and services. urban aviation community centered on what is to become the world’s fourth-largest international airport. DLC comprises stockrooms and plots of terrains for the coordinations business of the business, exchange, and wholesalers. The free zone is an aspect of the administration's general system to improve Dubai's vehicle and coordination benefits and exploit its geological area to make the Emirate a worldwide center point for coordination.
Main features of DLC
- Companies can establish distribution centers and replenish them via land, air or sea and deliver to customers using the most cost and time efficient methods.
- It gives an office park just as land along the DLC access street that can be created to have a wide scope of administration organizations.
- The office park provides more than 400,000 sq. m. of rental office space.
- It supplies modular space to allow maximum flexibility.
- It allows companies to easily set up their local operations, administrative offices, showrooms, and customer-facing facilities or entire head offices.
- Multi-level car parking which ensures easy access to all 18 office blocks.
- A devoted street network which joins DLC office parks to the Emirate's street.
Types of Licenses in DLC
- Logistics license
- Industrial license
- Trading license
- Service license
- Education license
Advantages of Setting Up a Business in DLC
- Exemption from income tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
- A personalized sector established specially to cater to the huge requirements of logistics
- An environment that is home to over 7000 companies, including fortune 500 club companies
- Pre-built warehousing facility
- Custom-built units for freight forwarders
- Separate lane for heavy vehicle movement
- Comprehensive tax arrangement for the UAE, African and North Asian countries
- Well-defined distribution channel catering to African, South-East European, Middle-East, and SAARC
- Liberal visa regulations
- Easily available workforce
- Commercial independence and flexibility
- Visa services for labour, transportation, and other purposes