Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), presently renamed as Dubai Knowledge Park, is a free zone set up in 2003 with the end goal of human asset the board, learning and instruction.Over 400 companies and institutions, including universities, skill training providers, occupational assessment and testing providers, business centres and HR consultancies, are present in DKV. It has facilities for running learning organizations and corporate training in it. The aim behind DKV is to nurture the talent pool in the place and render the UAE a knowledge-based economy.
The world's unparalleled free zone entirely devoted for Human Resource Management and Education Excellence, Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV) was built up in the year 2003. It is an endeavor of TECOM Investments that plans to give proficient turn of events, human assets, and learning greatness. DKV endeavors to build up the locale's ability pool and set up UAE as an information based economy. DKV free zone is situated inside the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone in the southern aspect of the city spread more than 12 million sq. meters. DKV has more than 300 accomplices everywhere on over the world. They have effectively set up establishments, HR firms and preparing focuses all around the world. Furthermore, DKV gives best in class pleasantries for use by its understudies and information accomplices – like picturesque scenes, sports offices, diners and gyms.
DKV is marked as the inside for worldwide foundations, preparing programs, unfamiliar colleges and HR consultancies. As of now, DKV is sustaining in excess of 450 organizations, including Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Heriot-Watt University, MAHE, Innovative HR Solutions, and so on.
How to Set Up a Business in the DKV Free Zone?
Dubai Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority will allow you to begin your business just once you get the permit. To get your permit, there are a couple of archives to be submitted and certain strategies to be followed. The procedure to get the license and register is as below.
Steps to Set Up a Business in Dubai Knowledge Village
- Application for initial approval
- Submission of legal documents for company registration
- Customer confirmation letter has to be signed and returned by paying some fees
- Signing the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Depositing the required share capital
- Signing the personal sponsorship and lease agreement4
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in Dubai Knowledge Village
- Application for company registration
- Original company incorporation certificate
- Details of shareholder(s)
- Proof of share capital from the bank or trust
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for managers from UAE sponsor
- Copy of passport and specimen signature of shareholder and manager
- Certificate of Authorization for GSO
- Board resolution for company formation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of parent company.
Positive traits of Setting Up a Business in Dubai Knowledge Village
- Provision of 100% ownership of business
- No restriction on the repatriation of capital or profits
- Exemption from personal and corporate tax
- No customs duty for goods and services
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and support services
- Hassle-free visa services
- Easy and understandable legal procedures
- Surrounded by well-known national and international brands
- Supportive operational process
- Offers first-rate infrastructure and facilities for clients
- Access to highly skilled HR professionals
- Effortless registration, licensing and government services