Ajman Free Zone
The most effective method to set up a Business in Ajman Free Zone
- For setting up a business in Ajman free zone, a speculator needs to complete the accompanying cycles.
- Present an appropriately filled application structure to Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) alongside the necessary records
- Register the application (with the date of accommodation composed on the application) with the enlistment office
- The application is handled on a similar date as that of use accommodation
- The Ajman Free Zone Authority suggest the candidate about the choice assumed the day of utilization itself
In the event that the application is acknowledged, the Free Zone Authority tells the candidate whether the choice was contingent or genuine. The important permit is given if the application meets all the prerequisites and the recommended charges have been paid. In the event that the application is dismissed, the Free Zone Authority tells the candidate with explanations behind the dismissal of use inside 15 days from the date on which the candidate was informed of the dismissal. On the off chance that the candidates decide to contradict the application dismissal, the Free Zone Authority surveys the restriction and issues its ultimate conclusion inside 30 days from the date of presenting the resistance.
Records Required for Company Formation in Ajman Free Zone
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Proof of initial approval for business activities
- Passport copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and CV of the manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Lease agreement
- Third party/authority approval for activities, where applicable
Preferences of setting up a business in ajman free zone
1.Low Start-up Cost
One reason why Ajman free zone is best is because of its low beginning up cost. Despite the size of your undertaking, Ajman free zone invites organizations of numerous kinds and sizes. Particularly, little and medium size organizations working on a tight spending will discover AFZ the best spot to maintain their business.
It has a simple admittance to two global air terminals Dubai and Sharjah. The zone is situated in close proximity to four significant air terminals Ajman Port, Port Khalid, Port Rashid and Khorfakkan Port. Also, the region is associated with Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, Bahrain, Europe and Kuwait.
3.Feasible Visa Options
Another benefit for entrepreneurs wanting to establish a company in AFZ is the availability of multiple packages with different visa options. The Smart Office package allows business owners to glean up to three visas at a time while the Executive Office package grants up to five visas.
4.Lower Nationality Issues
Those who are facing difficulties in other emirates can submit a visa pre-approval application through the visa pre-approval process of Ajman Immigration office. There will be no need to bear the costs of the company or having to cancel your current visa.