To register a company in twofour54, only 1 director is required. This is one of the great benefits of setting up a company in a free zone in Abu Dhabi.
The United Arab Emirates empowers unfamiliar speculators and local people to set up business over the Emirates. Among all the Emirates, Abu Dhabi has picked up the premium and consideration of unfamiliar financial specialists and business visionaries for its openness, basic organization enrollment or organization arrangement systems against the background of top notch foundation.
Abu Dhabi is one of the most secure, quickest developing and rich business sectors on the planet. In the event that you are in control of a reasonable marketable strategy and wish to begin your business in the Emirates, Abu Dhabi is the city for you to build up your business. The guidelines and methodology are straightforward and possibly takes not many days for consummation if all the necessities are met and techniques achieved.
How to set up a company in Abu Dhabi?
Company formation procedures are relatively straightforward and do require various applications, here are some of the simple steps for a local and foreign investor:
- Get a business trademark endorsement from the Department of Planning and Economy
- Start a tenancy agreement
- Conclude a notarized partnership agreement or a services agency agreement
- Get a license with the competent authority
- All the above documents together with other relevant information to be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Abu Dhabi
A permit to operate is needed to begin your business in Abu Dhabi, and the city gives six kinds of permits to operate for financial specialists setting up a firm. These are:
- Commercial license for conducting trading activities
- Agricultural license
- Professional license for individuals (e.g., carpentry, services)
- Occupational License for consultants, lawyers, journalists
- Industrial license
- Tourism license
There are two prospects to consolidate in Abu Dhabi. In Free Zone organization joining, the entrepreneur can have 100% of the firm or an association where they can have a neighborhood accomplice. On account of having a neighborhood accomplice, just 49% of the organization will have a place with the unfamiliar entrepreneur/speculator. For organizations in Free Zone region, following are the available registration process:
- Free Zone LLC Company
- A Professional Services Company or Free Zone Establishment
- A Branch Office of both local and foreign companies.
- A Representative Office.
The different sorts of organizations open for registration in Abu Dhabi are:
- Sole Proprietorship
- General and Limited Partnerships
- Private and Public Joint Stock Companies
- Limited Liability Companies